Lexona working for you
The management of Lexona has organised in excess of 100 audits for Clients from diverse sectors, including major banks, insurance companies, airlines, engineering and manufacturing companies.
Although Lexona is a growing company, we remain small enough for every Client to be important to us and have the resource to quickly build Client dedicated teams.
Our structure is such that the assigned auditor reports with direct responsibility for that Client and the conduct of the audit.
Lexona is managed more by motivation than regulation and because of this, we believe that our Clients are as important to the auditor as they are to Lexona itself.
We conduct our audits in the hope that we will be able to achieve repeat and extended exercises and our emphasis on Client satisfaction is pragmatically derived from this.
- To maximize Client funds recovered
- To work in partnership with Client staff
- To be innovative and creative
- To build a winning team culture
- To enjoy finding the unexpected
- To merit repeat and extended engagements